A recent Funding Announcement Opportunity (FOA) was released for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI) awards. This year’s MURI announcement has several opportunities that touch on quantum sensing, quantum communication and quantum computing.
From the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR):
- Topic 2: Microelectronic Test Science Exploiting Latent Energy and Electromagnetic Radiation
- Topic 3: Cavity Molecular Polaritons
- Topic 4: Effects of Radiation Damage on Performance of Wide-Bandgap Electronics
- Topic 5: Understanding Neural Systems Integration for Competent Autonomy in Decision and Control
- Topic 6: Nonlinear Optical Material Design with Extreme Interband Nonlinearities
- Topic 7: Synthetic Quantum Matter
From the Office of Navel Research (ONR):
- ONR Topic 17: Novel Routes to Majorana Qubits for Topologically-Protected Quantum Information
To read more about each topic and all of the other topics, click here.