- This event has passed.
NSF Special Webinar for DCL: “Advancing Quantum Education and Workforce Development”
April 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
NSF will hold a webinar addressing some of the programs managed by EHR that are now opened to Quantum Information Science and Engineering. This activity is related to the Dear Colleague Letter “Advancing Quantum Education and Workforce Development” :
Please follow this link to register and participate in the webinar (Webinar 1):
The six programs to be discussed in this webinar are:
- The Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education Program (IUSE)
- Advanced Technological Education Program (ATE)
- Scholarships in STEM Program (S-STEM)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
Opening up the well-established EHR programs to the broader quantum research community is an excellent opportunity to pursue aspects of broadening participation, inclusion and diversity, as well as workforce generation and education, while including new research efforts in the QISE sphere.